Friday, August 25, 2017

To My Star

To my dear star: 

Be Brave 
Be Strong 
Have Faith 
Do your best, and never forget you are amazing. 

You've grown a great amount in these last few days, and years. I've seen you shine brightly in the dark skies for years and this year you've been like a flying meteor going about to not face not only your worse fears but to open your beautiful heart to learn to receive to hurt and to heal. 
There are no words to express how proud I am of you, but you should know I am evermore pleased with all you have done. 

In my eyes you're already attaining so much, and these next few months I know you'll continue to surprise me. I love you. 
Travel safe, and remember behind you is an army of those who love you. 



To my dear soulmate, I love you. 

To my dear best friend, I will miss you.

To my love, I will be here waiting for your return. 

A friendship doesn't change because of distance, you are going on a journey now to become more successful and I am going to stay here to fight for mine as well.

"TOGETHER we shall FIGHT!" 


Love, XiaoMei <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment