Wednesday, December 13, 2017

. When my glance reaches back, I want to see you .

When my glance reaches back, I want to see you . 
I hope that there was another word for eternity but there isn't
Eternity is where I'd like to continue to meet you . 
It is where I want to hold you in my embrace,
and caress you until the sun sets . 


I am a strong believer in you do not need to have another to build yourself, 
you do not need to depend on another to complete your life. 
Yet, I am a strong believer of "I love you" 

It doesn't come easy, 
It was something that I never had a problem with - this I will admit. 
Many individuals share love with me in my life. 
My parents: the first. 
My friends: the ones who became like blood. 
My lover(s): the ones to cross through life with me. 

and my one and only beloveds I love you all, 
thank you for always guiding me in this 
lost world of wonders, worries, and surprises. 

It is Christmas time soon, and my favorite memories will replay as the year ends for me, so I say: 


" I'll stare down from the highest peak, 
thankful for all I once had before my goodbye... 
The last flash of lights, during the coldest of night,
 I'll let the last of my soul meet with flight. " 


xoxo, 
-LiXmei


No comments:

Post a Comment